This blog will chronicle my attempt to visit all 30 NBA Arenas during the 2007-08 season.

You can now post comments without signing up for an account. Just click on the comments link and select anonymous.

Contact info: Drew Cieszynski 2637 N. Frederick Ave. Apt# 106 Milwaukee, WI 53211 / 717.676.9963 / acieszyn@hotmail.com

Click below on "2007" to view the first 13 arenas.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Basketball/Football

Ok, Next on the scheduling process is Denver. December 7th - 9th, the return to my favorite city of all time.

On Saturday the December 8th, Nuggets vs. Kings

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm hoping that my friend Andrew Westhafer will be attending with me. On Sunday December 9th, we will attempt to make it a multi-sport weekend and see our favorite football team, the Denver Broncos, take on the Kansas City Chiefs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States