This blog will chronicle my attempt to visit all 30 NBA Arenas during the 2007-08 season.

You can now post comments without signing up for an account. Just click on the comments link and select anonymous.

Contact info: Drew Cieszynski 2637 N. Frederick Ave. Apt# 106 Milwaukee, WI 53211 / 717.676.9963 / acieszyn@hotmail.com

Click below on "2007" to view the first 13 arenas.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kick-off

Well it's getting very frustrating trying to put all of this together. Having only a single week of vacation time from now until Feb 1st makes this extremely difficult. I believe I'll kick off the opening NBA weekend in Salt Lake City. November 3rd vs the Golden State Warriors. I have not visited Utah yet, and I'm looking forward to an entire weekend there.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, WI, United States